United Sportsplex provides no refunds.
- No Cleats Allowed in facility, sneakers or turf shoes only please.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time should spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectators that violate this policy will be removed from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language will not be tolerated, and will result in removal from the facility.
- No alcohol or drug use is allowed prior to playing, or anywhere in the facility.
- United Sportsplex does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food or drinks outside the cafe dining area.
- Only water is permitted on fields or basketball court.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type of products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Please no pets inside the facility.
- Children must be supervised by PARENTS or GUARDIANS at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against building walls (interior or exterior) unless on playing field. *This includes goal keepers punting the ball, this action is PROHIBITED. Damage caused by actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
- As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. Cancellations will be posted on our website and phone system. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the facility.
All participants at United Sportsplex must agree to our Waiver in order to use our facility. A parent/guardian signature is required for all players under the age of 18. Click here to complete our Online Waiver ›